To welcome spring and leave the gray of winter behind, the yogurt and berry cake is ideal because it is delicious and fresh. In fact, it’s a combination of goodness and sweetness that you just can’t resist, so much so that it will leave everyone speechless.
Among other things, it’s the perfect dessert to bring to the table to cheerfully end a dinner with friends who won’t be asked to taste it. It can also be enjoyed at any time of the day. It is such a light dessert that it is even suitable for dieters, so that you can enjoy a small piece of dessert from time to time. The process is extremely easy and quick, so it won’t take you long and you won’t be forced to dirty who knows how many tools.
Yogurt and berry cake recipe is very light!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: about 1 minute
Freezing time: 2-3 hours
Total time: about 3 hours
Calories: 60 per slice
350g plain yogurt
70g stevia sweetener (or 140g sugar)
3-4 egg yolks
1 sachet vanilla
- To begin, pour 100 ml of milk into a bowl, add the gelatin, mix with a spoon to dissolve the gelatin, and set aside for a moment.
- Break the egg yolks into a saucepan, add the stevia sweetener (or sugar) and 200 ml of milk, mix well, turn up the heat and whisk over medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Turn off the heat, add the jelly, stir with a spoon to incorporate and set aside.
- Put the yogurt in a bowl, add the vanilla, mix with a spatula, add the hot milk with the gelatin and mix until you get a smooth, liquid mixture.
- Finally, place the berries on the bottom of a silicone plum cake pan, pour your mixture over them with a ladle, place in the freezer for 2-3 hours, when ready, turn the cake upside down on a plate and serve, decorating with other berries.