Weight loss can be attained with a full-body workout routine. You can shed your extra pounds by burning the excess calories that you consumed. This workouts that can be done anywhere and anytime.
However, body weight workouts also help you in burning calories, building muscle and also help in boosting your metabolism. With this 5 easy workouts, you can help your body lose fat in more one way.
5 Workouts To Lose Weight
1. Jumping Jacks. Stand up straight and place your feet next to one another. Your hands should be at your side. Slightly bend your knees and jump, spreading your feet about shoulder-width apart. While you jump, accomplish your hands up and over your head. They should touch of the time your feet hit the ground. Jump back into starting position to complete one rep. 3 sets 20 reps
2. Jump Squat. You can work out your thigh muscles of jumping and squatting. Simply place your hands behind your neck and jump in the air. Gently land and move into an squat by bending your knees. Hold for 3 to 5 seconds ahead jumping into the next rep. 3 sets 15 reps
3. Down Dog Plank. These move combines two popular yoga positions. Begin in plank position of placing your forearms and elbows with the floor and your feet extended behind you. Your toes should be firmly planted with the ground. Use your tummy muscles to lift and straighten your body. Raise your hips up without moving your forearms and elbows. Imagine yourself forming a “V” on your body! Hold for 3 to 5 seconds and return to plank. These will finish one rep. 3 sets 20 reps
4. Twisted Crunch. Lay with your back and bend your knees, keeping your feet flat with the floor. Position your hands behind your neck. Raise and twist your body, pointing your right shoulder toward your left knee, which should be lifted. To complete a rep, repeat these move with the left shoulder and right knee. 3 sets 15 reps
5. Butt Kicker. These light form of cardio like jogging in place. When you lift your right foot, try to tap the right side of your butt. Do not worry if them doesn’t come close just aim for them. When these foot hits the floor and your left foot lifts up, aim for the left side. These finishes one rep. 3 sets 20 rep