Weekly workout plan is a great way to get a healthier, stronger body. It can also be a great way to relax and make you happier. It’s important to remember, though, that you should always alternate between different types of exercise to ensure that your whole body gets the attention it needs.
Workout routines for every ability level and lifestyle. that can be done at home with No equipment.
Here are amusing hiit workout plans are easy to follow that you can do in addition to 6 Weeks Home Workout Plans!
Weekly Home Workout Plans
Benefits of Cardio Training
Cardio offers numerous benefits. In the following we explain the most important ones:
- Improves cardiovascular health: One of the things you can do with endurance training is to pump blood more efficiently through your body. In addition, blood pressure is lowered. This can also help prevent a variety of diseases, from heart attacks to strokes.
- Helps you lose weight: cardio burns more calories, which can make it much easier for you to lose weight. If you consciously pay attention to your diet at the same time or even change it, you will quickly achieve success.
- Reduces stress: By strengthening your cardiovascular system, you improve your fitness and resistance. This supports your mental resilience and health at the same time.
- Improves sleep: Your sleep quality improves sustainably with regular cardio training, especially if your training is moderate to strong.
- Strengthens the immune system: Regulated and moderate aerobic training increases the number of certain antibodies (immunoglobulins) in the blood. At the same time, the level of the stress hormone cortisol decreases. Both can help improve your body’s resistance.
- Helps regulate blood sugar: Regular cardio exercise can regulate insulin levels and lower blood sugar levels.
- Stimulates sexuality: By training your blood circulation, the body’s ability to be aroused is increased. Since cardio makes you stronger and healthier overall, it can also energize your sexuality.
- Improves brain performance: Studies show that adults who train regularly aerobically or do endurance sports are less affected by a reduction in brain matter in old age. Young people can benefit immediately from an improvement in brain function.
- Increases Bone Density: Especially when you do weight-bearing endurance training, this can lead to higher bone density.
- Reduces Asthma Symptoms: Cardio exercise can help people with asthma reduce both the severity and frequency of asthma attacks. In this case you should consult a doctor before you start training.
- Helps with rehabilitation: In the case of various chronic and acute diseases of the cardiovascular and vascular systems, moderate cardio training can contribute to faster recovery or improvement. You should always speak to a doctor before you start cardio training.
How much water should I drink during an aerobic workout?
If you do not drink enough, you will lose performance during your workout and can damage your health. Muscle is 80% water, so if you don’t drink enough fluids, you reduce your chances of building muscle.
In addition, you lose about one liter of water per hour in the form of sweat during intense exercise. You should replace this loss at least 1:1. Without sufficient water, your body cannot sweat and will overheat. You can determine exactly how much sweat you produce by weighing yourself before and after exercise. The difference is your water loss. So that you don’t have to interrupt your workout, you can start drinking about an hour before you start exercising. Fluid intake should always be water or detox water.