If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth without adding too much weight, toffee peanuts candy is the best compromise, especially because it is delicious. In fact, it’s perfect for any occasion and will help you make a good impression, especially when you have guests and are short of ideas to surprise them, you’ll see that you won’t disappoint them!
Thanks to this recipe, you can finally treat yourself to a small and pleasant treat with very few ingredients. You can be sure that everyone will like this slightly different, but really interesting and special dessert. The preparation is really easy, so you don’t have to go crazy trying to keep up with an overly elaborate process.
Processing times are also acceptable, it doesn’t take hours and you think it’s not even necessary to dirty the kitchen because very few tools are needed.
Toffee peanuts recipe, an alternative dessert with lots of dried fruit
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Resting: 15 minutes
Cool Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Calories: 170 per serving
35g stevia sweetener (or alternatively 70g regular sugar)
What you need for the garnish
10g whole hazelnuts
10g whole almonds
10g chopped peanuts
- To begin, place the peanuts in a bowl, add 250 ml of milk, mix briefly and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
- After this time, transfer to blender jar, blend until creamy, add the remaining 250 ml of milk, cover and blend again.
- Pour the mixture into a round non-stick pan, heat it up, add the stevia sweetener (or sugar), mix with a spatula and cook over medium heat until it thickens.
- Pour the mixture into a ring and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Finally, roll out the dough with your hands, flatten with a spatula, sprinkle with the chopped peanuts, almonds and whole hazelnuts, flatten with the spatula and let cool at room temperature for 1 hour before serving.