Keeping love handles at bay and reducing the waist is one of the great challenges that can be achieved with this simple exercise.
Reducing the waist in a short time is not as complicated as you think. You don’t have to kill yourself in the gym, but you do have to be consistent and disciplined. If you want to achieve your goal quickly, in addition to taking care of your diet, you should do specific exercises to tone and reduce your waist , since these, when focused, work better on the ‘problem’ areas.
Also learn these: This 1 exercise will strengthen your glutes — no equipment required
To reduce your waist in record time, personal trainer Heidi Powell demos the one slim waist workout you can do every day to get the waistline you want. you need to get a slimmer waistline in just 10 days.
I’m going to show you how to slim your waist. It’s called a vacuum twist, and I promise it will change your life. I’m showing you how to do this magic move.
How to Do Vacuum Twists
- Stand up, good posture, and inhale.
- Exhale all the air out, and at the bottom of the exhale, draw in. This is NOT sucking in.
- The goal is to draw in from the bottom up—use those lower muscles that tend to pooch after we’ve had babies. Act like there’s a string attached to your belly button that is pulling in and up toward your spine.
- Arms up—hold that same squeezing position!
- Twist from side to side. Then exhale.
We recommend you read: A single exercise to deflate a bloated belly in 15 minutes
Get the waist you’ve always dreamed of with ONE simple move…
Keep reading: Just 1 exercise to tone your abs, arms and glutes in 5 minutes