For a tasty appetizer, or alternatively a main course, eggplant stuffed with minced meat will help you achieve unprecedented success. In fact, you will bring to the table a very tasty but simultaneously light dish, because eggplant provides very few calories but many benefits. You can serve it either as an appetizer or as a main course. With this recipe you will have a complete dish, vegetables and meat in one dish.
Preparing them is super easy and also it is a diet recipe, so even those who are on a diet will be able to enjoy this dish without any problems. The ingredients to be used are readily available and you may already have them at home, so you can prepare them right away. But let’s see now how to prepare these stuffed eggplants with minced meat!
The stuffed aubergines recipe with minced meat, so I had never tried them!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Servings: 11 slices
Calories: 60 per slice
300 gr of lean minced meat
60 gr grated hard cheese (also scamorza cheese)
60 ml water
2-3 tomatoes cut into thin slices
0.5 teaspoons of salt + q.b.
Just enough pepper
Just enough vegetable oil
- First, trim the eggplant, cut it lengthwise into slices about 1-1.5 centimeters thick and set aside for a moment.
- Now place the ground meat in a bowl, add salt and pepper, mix with a fork, pour in the water and mix again to reabsorb.
- Now prick the surface of the eggplants, stuff them with meat, lay them in an oiled drip pan, garnish with tomatoes and season with salt.
- Finally place to bake inside the preheated oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180°C, when finished sprinkle with grated cheese and let go for an additional 5 minutes at a temperature of 200°C.
- Once they are golden brown and cooked, remove from the oven, let them cool and bring to the table.