Being on a diet can often be a problem because when you feel like eating something sweet, you are almost always forced to give up or you would go too far. Fortunately, there is a way to enjoy a dessert without feeling guilty. Sound too good to be true? You’ve probably never heard of strawberry cheesecake, which, thanks to its 120 calories, will allow you to maintain your figure with gusto. Not to mention the other benefits.
In fact, it contains a high concentration of ascorbic acid (better known as vitamin C), lecithin and pectin, which help fight cholesterol. Preparing it is not complicated at all, in fact you will be surprised at how easy and quick it is. In fact, you won’t even have time to go to the kitchen because the cake will already be ready.
How to make Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe, the dessert to include in a diet
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Calories: 120 per serving
For the cake base
Digestive biscuits 250 g
Butter (melted) 100 g
For the cream
Strawberries 500 g
Strawberries (for decoration) 10
Fresh single cream (unsweetened) 500 g
Gelatine leaves 10 g
Lemon juice (half a lemon)
Strawberries (fresh) 10
Sugar paste (white) 80 g
Sugar paste (yellow) 80 g
Fresh mint leaves
- Crush the cookies in a blender and melt the butter. Combine the cookies with the butter and mix until you have a sandy mixture.
- Spread the crumbled cookies in the bottom of a 22/24 cm springform pan and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place 400g of the washed and dried strawberries, cut into small cubes, in a saucepan.
- Add sugar and lemon juice. Cook over medium-low heat until you have a puree with the consistency of a compote, about 10 minutes, then add the gelatin, dissolve and cook for another 10 minutes. and cook for another 5 minutes. Allow the strawberry mixture to cool.
- Whip the cold cream with electric whisks and while beating, add the strawberries little by little to the cream, leaving 100 g for decoration, then mix with a spatula.
- Pour the strawberry cream into the mold with the crushed biscuit base.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
While the cream and strawberry cake rests in the refrigerator to set.
- Slice the strawberries and, if you like a special decoration
with a two-size heart shape.
- Roll out the white sugarpaste on the sugarpaste-dusted work surface.
- Carve a daisy-shaped flower with an ejector die.
- Then place a ball of yellow sugarpaste in the center as you would for the central pollen. pollen in the center.
- Finish the flowers by making dots in the center and stripes on the petals to make them look like daisies. to make them look like daisies.