Are you particularly greedy, but a little tired of the usual desserts? Then the strawberry cake might be just what you are looking for. It is very good and, above all, delicious. In fact, you will see that both adults and children love it, competing to eat it without leaving a crumb on the plate.
Fortunately, it’s not difficult to make and if you finish it before you can taste it, you can make it again immediately so that you can enjoy it too. Besides, strawberries are very good for your health and this is a great way to include them in your diet. But let’s see how to make this cake!
Strawberry cake recipe: very soft, good and also dietary!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Calories: 190 per slice
250 g strawberries
200 g soft wheat flour type 00
150g plain yoghurt
85g Stevia sweetener (or alternatively 170g regular sugar)
8g baking powder
Just enough powdered sugar
- Break the eggs into a bowl, add the stevia (or sugar) and beat with an electric whisk.
- Once you have obtained a clear and frothy mixture, without stopping, add the oil, let it re-absorb, add the yogurt and mix well.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, sift, add a little at a time and mix, taking care not to form lumps.
- Clean the strawberries and cut half of them into cubes. Add them to the dough.
- Pour the mixture into a greased square springform pan and garnish with the rest of the strawberries (cut in half).
- Finally, bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 180°C for 1 hour, at the end sprinkle with icing sugar and serve in slices.
Keep reading: Strawberry Swiss Roll These refreshing recipes are perfect for an easy dessert!