With the arrival of summer, the strawberry cake will surely help you in the best way, because just one taste will be enough to forget the winter. In fact, it is moist, soft and delicious enough to contain the flavors, colors and warmth that only the first spring sun can give, and there is no doubt about it: you will fall in love with this dessert.
Of course, it can be the basis for a healthy, delicious and nutritious breakfast or snack that will make children happy.
If you are entertaining, it can also be a great idea to serve after having eaten. And if you’re short on time but still want to indulge, you can satisfy your sweet tooth in no time at all. The process is so simple that there are no complicated steps.
Strawberry cake recipe, you will fall in love after the first taste!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 10 slices
Calories: 170 per slice
250 g of strawberries
200 g of flour
150 g of plain yogurt
80 ml of seed oil
75 g of stevia sweetener (or alternatively 150 g of normal sugar)
1 sachet of yeast
1 sachet of vanilla
Just enough icing sugar
- To begin, beat the eggs in a bowl, add the stevia sweetener (or sugar) and vanilla, and beat with an electric mixer.
- Once you have a clear and frothy mixture, always keep the whisk running, slowly add the oil, let it absorb, stop, add the yogurt and start again.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and mix again until smooth and lump-free, then add half of the diced strawberries and mix well with a spatula.
- Once this is done, line a 22×22 cm square pan with special paper, pour in the dough, level it and garnish with half of the remaining thinly sliced strawberries.
- Bake in a preheated oven, fan on, at 170°C for 40 minutes (180°C in a conventional oven), test with a toothpick, let it cool and sprinkle with icing sugar.