For the most curious palates, although we are sure that even the most refined will not complain, we have a very interesting recipe to offer. We’re talking about the strawberry and coconut milk dessert, tasty and pudding-like, therefore perfect for the arrival of the heat.
In fact, it’s a dessert that everyone will love. So get ready to see it disappear in a flash, because everyone will ask you to make it again and again. It also contains no added sugar, animal products or lactose, making it perfect for low-calorie diets, vegans and those with specific food intolerances.
Knowing that it only takes 10 minutes to make it will probably make you want to get to work right away.
Strawberry and coconut milk pudding recipe, for a tasty and healthy breakfast or snack!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Chill Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Calories: 20 each
350 ml unsweetened coconut milk
100 ml water
7 g agar agar
1 pinch of vanilla
Just enough liquid sweetener of your choice
- Clean the strawberries by removing the stalk, put them in a container with a high rim, add the sweetener, coconut milk and a pinch of vanilla.
- Blend everything with an immersion blender to obtain a mixture with a nice smooth and liquid consistency.
- Pour the water into a bowl, add the agar agar, mix and let sit for 5 minutes, then add the strawberries to the bowl and mix again with the immersion blender.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan, light the fire and bring to the boil, stirring constantly with a hand whisk.
- Finally, pour the mixture of your pudding into the cups of a silicone mold of the shape you prefer, put them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and when they are firm, serve them on a plate, take them to the table and enjoy them.
keep reading: I eat this dessert with yogurt and berry and lose weight: Amazing! Only 60 calories!