For a snack between meals, perhaps in the evening while watching rumble, you may find salty cracker satisfying to satisfy your hunger. In fact, they are so good that you almost want to eat them one after the other, and they are certainly much more delicious than the industrial ones.
Once you try them, you will surely fall in love with them and you will never want to stop eating them, so you will bookmark this recipe and keep it with great care, adding it to your list of favorites. In addition, the little ones in the house will love them too, because they will have a snack at their disposal.
Preparing them, among other things, is much easier and faster than you might think, and trust me, you’ll be amazed, because you haven’t found such an extremely intuitive procedure yet.
I don’t buy the salty cracker recipe anymore. These are much better!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12-15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: About 25
Calories: 40 per piece
160 g of flour
80ml of milk
65 g of melted butter
50 g of green onions cut into small pieces
0.5 teaspoon baking powder
0.5 teaspoon salt
- Pour the flour into a bowl, add the yeast and salt and mix well with a hand whisk.
- Now add the melted butter and the milk, mix to thicken and knead with your hands to obtain a mixture with a smooth, firm but soft consistency.
- Now add the scallions cut into small pieces, mixing well with your hands, then place the dough on a sheet of grease proof paper placed on the work surface.
- Once this is done, cover it with another sheet of baking paper, roll it out with a rolling pin until it is about 5 millimeters thick, cut it into squares, spread them out in a dripping pan lined with special paper and prick the surface with a fork.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190°C for 12-15 minutes, at the end wait for the crackers to cool down and serve.
Keep reading: With 2 bananas and chocolate, I make a delicious plum cake: it melts in your mouth | only 180 calories!
How to make salty cracker: Watch the rumble video recipe!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.