Got a sweet tooth but no flour? Fortunately, you don’t have to go without a good dessert. Because you can prepare an excellent and delicious rich cake that does not require the use of flour, resulting also quite light.
In fact, with a rather low calorie intake, it is perfect if you have decided to stay on a diet. However, without necessarily having to deprive yourself of a small slice of dessert from time to time.
But apart from this small and not negligible advantage, this is a dessert that manages to make everyone’s mouth water, and it is not by chance that it is extremely delicious and almost irresistible.
Also: A trick to having a smooth, shiny, velvety custard: just prepare like this | Only 100 Kcal!
Thanks to this cake, you will always have a healthy and genuine dessert to eat for breakfast, as a snack or at the end of a meal, making young and old happy.
Once out of the oven, it probably finishes a little too quickly, but it’s so quick and easy to make, you can do it again.
This is the recipe for a very rich cake with very few ingredients.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Calories: 100 per slice
350-400 g of Greek yogurt
3 tablespoons of corn starch
3 tablespoons stevia sweetener (or alternatively regular or brown sugar)
1 teaspoon of yeast
- Break the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks, add the stevia (or sugar) and whisk for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the yeast and cornstarch and mix again, then add the yogurt and mix again, but do not beat.
- When you have obtained a mixture with a smooth and homogeneous consistency, stop, take the egg whites, beat them with an electric whisk and add them to the mixture.
- Line a 16-18 cm round pan with baking paper, pour in the mixture and shake gently.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180°C for 30-40 minutes.
- When the cake is ready, carefully remove it from the mold, carefully remove the baking paper, sprinkle with a little icing sugar and serve.
- Ready to serve.
You will feel like you are eating a cloud, it is a really rich delicious cake. Furthermore, it is very quick to prepare, it melts in the mouth and above all the children will always ask for it!
For the procedure of the very rich yogurt cake, you can watch the video recipe!
Keep reading: I prepare this cake without flour, oil or butter just with Greek yogurt: it is fantastic | Only 130 Kcal!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.