Amaze your loved ones with this original and refreshing mermaid lemonade.
Ingredients for 4 people
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
20 milliliters blue curacao
100 milliliters of lemon juice
60 milliliters of pineapple juice
300 milliliters of natural water
2 cups of ice
1 lemon cut into slices
- Put water and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat for 20 minutes to form a syrup.
- Remove the syrup from heat and cool.
- Mix all ingredients, together in a pitcher, including the syrup.
- Serve in mason jars with ice, add a colored straw.
- Garnish with lemon or cherry wedges.