For a healthy, wholesome and super-nutritious breakfast, it is ideal to consume apple yogurt pancakes (or pancakes) so that you can start your day off right. In fact, they are soft and yummy enough to whet everyone’s appetite. Great for accompanying even a cup of milk, tea or coffee so as to make the first meal very interesting and mouth-watering.
In addition, there is nothing to stop you from consuming them for a snack and indulging in a sweet snack break. Surely, thanks to this recipe you will be able to indulge in a sweet treat at any time. By the way, you will not encounter any problems even if you are on a diet, as you use ingredients that give a light and low-calorie yield.
So, if you don’t feel like setting alarm clock earlier in the morning, you don’t have to, because the preparation takes just 5 minutes and the method can be followed without too much effort.
Recipe for yogurt apple pancakes, never tasted so good!
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Servings: 8 large pancakes
Calories: 110 per slice
- 200 gr flour
- 150 gr white yogurt
- 8 gr of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons stevia sweetener (or alternatively regular sugar)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 egg
- 1 peeled and grated apple
- Just enough cinnamon
- Enough powdered sugar
- First, break the egg in a bowl, add the stevia sweetener (or sugar) and vanilla, then beat appropriately with a hand whisk.
- Now add the oil, stir, insert the yogurt, mix, integrate the flour and baking powder, stir with a spatula so that you get a soft, sticky mass, incorporate the grated apple (cleaned of core and peeled) and flavor with cinnamon.
- Finally grease a nonstick frying pan, pour in a generous spoonful of the mixture at a time, shape it to give it the shape of a disc, brown on both sides, when finished dust the pancakes with powdered sugar if you like and serve.