Pan-fried cauliflower is perfect for a hearty and tasty dish. In fact, it is such a delicious recipe that it will be a great success with the whole family, especially with this vegetable that few people like.
There’s almost no chance of anyone’s expectations being disappointed, because cauliflower cooked in this way will appeal to even those who usually hate it. So you can be sure that you have finally found the right dish to tempt everyone and, for once, avoid hearing the complaints of those who are not happy with their dinner.
And you don’t even have to worry about the preparation time, because it only takes a few minutes and the procedure has a limited number of steps, making it easier for everyone in the kitchen.
Cauliflower with Tomato Sauce recipe, cook it like this!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Calories: 210 per serving
60 g tomato puree
2 minced garlic cloves
1 chopped onion
A dash of olive oil
Just enough chopped parsley
Just enough grated ginger
Just enough black pepper
Just enough salt
- Pour a drizzle of oil into a non-stick frying pan, add the chopped onion and fry, then add the chopped garlic cloves, mix and fry.
- Add the grated ginger, stir, add salt and black pepper, stir, add the tomato sauce, stir, add the water, stir again and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove the cauliflower florets from the stalk, cut into small pieces, add to the pan, mix, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15-20 minutes.
- Finally, add the fried eggs, salt and chopped parsley, cover again and cook for another 5 minutes.
- When ready, serve on the table and enjoy.
To prepare pan-fried cauliflower, watch the video recipe!