A delicious Oreo protein shake, you don’t have to go to the mall to buy it, since you can do it yourself at home.
How to make Oreo protein shake
You will need:
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 8 Oreo cookies cut in half
- 1 cup of milk (250 ml)
- 4 tsp chocolate syrup
What You Have To Do
1. Cool the glasses in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes to prevent your shake to melt so quickly.
2. Add chocolate syrup inside glasses.
3. Put the vanilla ice cream, Oreo cookies and milk into a blender.
4. Blend all ingredients until the Oreo cookies are completely mixed with the milk and ice cream.
5. If you want to add a special touch, you can add crushed Oreo cookies on top of your shake.
Enjoy with this delicious coffee protein shake in the morning.