If you are looking for a simple but tasty dessert that is different and not boring, you can try orange tart and discover a tasty and very interesting recipe. In fact, once you try it, you will hardly forget it and your sweet tooth will be satisfied.
It is undoubtedly the healthiest and most wholesome alternative to offer children for breakfast and snacks, as it will make them forget the classic packaged products for once. Of course, you can also serve it to your guests after dinner. Not to mention that it will also please those on a diet, as it is low in calories. Preparing a dough has never been easier or quicker, because all you have to do is put all the ingredients in a bowl and you’re done.
So, are you ready to find out what is needed and what are the steps to make a fantastic cake? Great, let’s get to work right away!
Orange tart recipe, the most delicious I’ve ever tasted!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 35 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Calories: 150 per slice
160 g wheat flour 00
7 teaspoons stevia sweetener (or alternatively 7 tablespoons regular sugar)
4 tablespoons sunflower seed oil
1 grated lemon peel
1 sachet baking powder
1 pinch of salt
½ lemon juice
Just enough powdered sugar
- First, peel the oranges, remove the white part, cut them into pieces, place them in a nonstick pan, sugar them with 3 teaspoons of stevia sweetener (or 3 tablespoons of sugar) and the lemon juice, and let them go 7 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, break the egg into a bowl, add 4 teaspoons stevia sweetener (or 4 tablespoons sugar) and grated lemon zest, then mix properly with a hand whisk.
- Now add the pinch of salt and the oil, mix, add the flour (sifted) and the baking powder, stir with a spatula and knead with your hands for a minute, so that you get a soft shortcrust pastry.
- Now divide the mixture, lay one half of it in a 22-centimeter round mold and prick it with the tines of a fork, while the other half place it in the freezer for the necessary time.
- When this is done, fill the base of the tart with some of the oranges, cover them by grating half of the frozen shortcrust pastry over them, more oranges and again grated shortcrust pastry.
- Finally bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes at a temperature of 180°C (350°F), when finished garnish your cake with powdered sugar.