Everyone needs a moment of sweetness, and oatmeal, apple, and cinnamon cake can make that sweet moment special. In fact, it’s a completely different dessert than the ones you’re used to, and maybe you’ll even like it a little more because you’ll feel the fruit melting in your mouth.
You may even find yourself fighting (figuratively speaking, of course) with the rest of the family for a slice, because it is so good that no one will be able to resist it.
Do you think that the desire to eat it comes while it’s in the oven, because it gives off a truly inviting aroma that, once finished, will end immediately and irrevocably.
Moreover, if you are on a diet, you can say enough about giving up and stop worrying about the number of calories consumed, because it is a healthy and light dessert that will allow you, within certain limits, to indulge in a delicious exception to the rule. It is also easy to prepare, since it is not critical and takes very little time.
Oatmeal Apple Cinnamon Cake recipe: delicious and healthy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Oatmeal Resting: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
Total Time: About 1 hour
Calories: 140 per slice
200 gr of oat flakes
400 ml of milk
20 gr of sweetener (or alternatively 40 gr of brown sugar)
2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 apple unpeeled and diced
1 pinch of salt
Just enough raisins (optional)
- First place the oat flakes in a bowl, add the milk, stir with a fork and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Now break the eggs into a clean bowl, add a pinch of salt, beat them with a hand whisk, add cinnamon, sweetener (or brown sugar) and baking powder and mix everything well.
- Now incorporate the oat flakes with the milk, then stir with a fork until a smooth and homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Once this is done, line a 22/22 cm square mold with special paper, transfer the dough and garnish the surface with the unpeeled and diced apple and also the raisins (if you like it).
- Finally, bake in a preheated oven for 40-45 minutes at a temperature of 180 C