Mandarin cake absolutely must be tried because it is a real must-try treat that you will fall in love with at the very first bite. In fact, this cake makes these fruits definitely tastier as the dough enhances their citrus flavor, giving you a soft and fluffy dessert.
As a result, you can have a breakfast, or a snack, that will go far beyond your expectations. Everyone will be thrilled, because no one has ever tasted a more delicious and good tangerine cake than this one.
Then, preparing it is not complicated at all, it takes just 10 minutes and the steps are easily followed, as you sufficiently put the ingredients of in a bowl and mix them well with electric whips.
But what about its lightness? This cake is no problem for dieters, allowing anyone to enjoy at least one slice!
Mandarin cake recipe, super fluffy and yummy!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Calories: 200 per slice
150 g flour + 1 tablespoon
70 ml oil
50 ml water
35 gr stevia sweetener + 1 tablespoon (or alternatively 70 gr regular sugar)
juice of 1 mandarin
1 sachet of baking powder
1 sachet of vanilla
1 knob of butter for the baking pan
1 pinch of salt
½ grated orange zest
- First, peel the mandarins, cut them in half, lay them upside down in a buttered rectangular ceramic baking dish and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon flour and 1 tablespoon stevia sweetener (or 2 tablespoons sugar) and set aside.
- Now break the eggs into a bowl, add the tangerine juice and pinch of salt and beat with electric whips.
- Once a frothy mixture is obtained, add 35 g of stevia sweetener (or 70 g of sugar), grated orange zest and oil and mix with electric whips.
- Now add the water, flour, baking powder and vanilla, after which resume working with electric whips to obtain a smooth and homogeneous consistency.
- Having done this pour the mixture over the mandarins, making sure to cover them completely, then level with a spatula.
- Finally put to bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes at a temperature of 195°C, when finished dust your cake with powdered sugar.