Try this homemade honey and cinnamon dye to lighten your hair naturally without using chemical colors.
Changing hair color has always been a harmful operation for your hair. But what if you have the alternative of coloring your hair, with no side effects.
Dying hair is the best way to express ourselves and to look trendy, thanks to the different options that we have such as blond, red , black, grey and other colors.
In fact, changing your appearance is a short way to get rid of your old, bleak image and free your spirit from its boring look.
Just to keep in mind how much the use of chemical dyes is harmful to your hair, many prestigious people in the cosmetic world are aware of their effects.
One of these is Ni’Kita Wilson who works as an executive director of Catalyst Cosmetic Development; and Elizabeth Cunnane Phillips. Both, agree that coloring your hair with chemical product is going to weaken your hair and make it dry.
Consequently, your hair is going to fall dawn very quick, compared to the ordinary level. the dermatologist Gloria Garnacho, points out that hair dyes are quite harmful and can cause early hair loss.
To make it even more worse, the National Cancer Institute (NIH) declared that “more than 5,000 different chemical elements are used in the chemical composition of hair dyes, some of them are classifies as cancerous.”
As explained above, it is better to minimize chemical dyes, or using safer, more natural ways to change your hair color. We suggest you try homemade cinnamon dye, which you can use twice a month to bleach your hair up to 2 tones.
So, try this homemade method to naturally lighten your hair. I’m sure your are going to like it, since it is very simple to do it yourself at home.
Let’s go for the recipe!
How to dye your hair with honey and cinnamon recipe.
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
- 1/2 cup Olive oil.
For very long hair, you can double or triple the dosage as necessary.
- You should put olive oil on medium heat (you must be careful not to burn it).
- Once it boils, add other ingredients (powdered cinnamon and honey). Stir until it is soft and thick (it should be quite thick, but easy to apply).
- For applying this homemade hair dye, start from the roots to the ends, try to do it strand by strand to ensure complete coverage.
- Once you’ve made sure your hair has been covered by the color (blend). Let’s make use of the thermal cap.
- Wear the cap for at least 40 minutes. Then wash your hair with warm, not too hot water.
Benefits of cinnamon hair dye
The use of cinnamon in your hair not only allows you to dye it, but also has many other related benefits:
1. Cinnamon deeply affects the skin and hair, and that is why it is very popular in the world of industrial cosmetics, to make creams, shampoos, etc. Therefore, cinnamon significantly reduces hair loss, promotes hair growth and strength, and eliminates dryness.
In addtion, cinnamon an excellent lightening for hair? In addition to the above benefits, cinnamon allows you to lighten up to two shades if you want to have even lighter hair. If you do it regularly, the effect is accentuated.
2. Honey also promotes growth, an excellent disinfectant that increases by binding and mixing other ingredients such as cinnamon and olive oil. It removes excess sebum that may be contained in the scalp.
3. Olive oil helps the hair to have a greater hydration.
Don’t forget to Share it with all your friends and family!