Breasts are the most attractive part of a woman’s body, but, unfortunately, many factors somehow worsen their condition. Breasts lose tone and firmness with age, with sudden weight loss, and after childbirth and nursing. Improper choice of underwear can also have an impact.
If it is quite difficult to increase the size of the breasts with the help of exercises, because it is not the muscles, but the mammary gland that form the volume, it is possible to tighten the breasts and make them firm. To do this, there are special exercises for firm breasts.
Below intense workout that lifts your bust line naturally that you can do at home. Do them regularly and you will soon notice it.
This is one of the most popular exercises for the pectoral muscles. Push-ups help to increase the volume of the breast tissue muscles, so that the muscles of the breast regain their lost tone. Engaged in deltoids and triceps.
- Lie on your stomach, palms on the floor at shoulder level;
- Stretch your abs and rise up, straightening your arms;
- Then lower yourself down and come back up.
- Perform3 sets of 15 times each are recommended.
2. WALL PUSH-UP
This exercise strengthens the chest muscles. It is a simpler variant of push-ups, so it is better for beginners. It is done as follows:
- Stand at about 50 cm from the surface of the wall;
- Place your hands on the wall so that they are at the same level as your shoulders;
- bend your elbows while leaning against the wall;
- when you reach the utmost point, pause for a second, then return to the starting position.
- Perform3 sets of 15 times each are recommended.
3. ARM LIFTS FROM SIDE TO SIDE
These exercises for breast firmness are excellent for strengthening the muscles under the mammary glands and are an excellent way to combat breast laxity.
- Stand up straight with your feet shoulder width apart;
- In your right hand, which should be diagonal to the floor surface, take a dumbbell;
- without bending your arm at the elbow, lift it above the shoulder joint to put pressure on your chest;
- then return to the starting position.
- Do 15 repetitions for each arm.
4. DUMBBELL PRESS
This exercise is a triceps, chest and shoulder girdle lift. This exercise is not an isolated one and helps to work several muscle groups at once.
- Dumbbells or replacement weights must be taken in both hands;
- Lie on your back, arms apart and positioned perpendicular to your body;
- Raise your arms first, then lower them toward your chest;
- Then gently return to the starting position.
- Do at least 10 repetitions of presses in each direction.
5. ARM FLAPPING MOVEMENTS
Quite a simple exercise, but it’s still a great way to load your chest and arms and help firm them up after childbirth or drastic weight loss. The movements are done as follows:
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart;
- Extend your arms out to the sides, tense the abdomen and buttocks;
- Make 10 circular strokes with your hands, first forward and then to the other side.
- A total of at least 4 sets per day is recommended.
The plank allows you to tighten the chest muscles without much effort. Additionally, it loads the abs, thighs, buttocks, and bark muscles. Stay in this position for at least 20 seconds. Then return to the starting position. The time during which you stand in the plank should be regularly increased.
7. TRIANGLE EXERCISE
A wonderful exercise for tightening and firming the breasts, which is done as follows:
- Stand up straight, feet shoulder width apart;
- Extend your arms out to your sides, keeping them in line with your shoulder girdle;
- Bend forward, while touching the left ankle with the right hand and making sure the body
- looks like a triangle;
- stay in this position for a while, then repeat on the other side.
8. LOCUST EXERCISE
This pose helps tighten the chest and improves the silhouette as a whole. It helps to strengthen the pectoral muscles and improve their tone. Also the advantage of the exercise is that it can alleviate cramps and discomfort during critical days.
- Take a lying position on the floor, with your arms at the sides of your torso and your legs stretched straight out;
- Grip your fingers on your back, stretch and stretch backwards so that your shoulders and chest are up and as if hanging in the air;
- Pull your knees up, burning your buttocks and thighs in the process;
- Keep your legs straight and your hips shoulder-width apart;
- Lift your legs and fix that position. Count to five, then breathe in and return to the starting position.
In this pose, the torso will assume the position of a boat. And in more detail its execution is as follows:
- Take a sitting position, stretch out your arms and legs in front of you;
- slowly raise your legs and lower your upper body backwards;
- Hold your hips with your hands;
- In addition to the chest exercise helps to tone legs and arms.
- Hold in the position for 10-15 seconds;
- Repeat the pose 5-10 times.
This exercise is a great stretching exercise for the pectoral muscles, it also stresses the shoulders and lower extremities.
- Keep your arms parallel to your shoulder joints;
- As you inhale, stand up for 15-20 seconds;
- As you exhale, return to starting position.