Broccoli Casserole will make you love these vegetables even more, because you will enjoy them in a way you have never tried before. In fact, you will get a creamy, smooth cake that will envelop your palate with its rich, full flavor. Even the kids will love it, because they will finally have vegetables on their plates that have been cooked in a tasty way.
In addition, this recipe provides a low-calorie intake that fits in well with the diet, so those on a controlled diet will not have to settle for sad and tasteless dishes for one evening. Moreover, the method is so simple that anyone can prepare it.
Broccoli Casserole recipe, you can prepare it quickly and it’s so tasty!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30-32 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Calories: 290 per serving
500 gr of broccoli
100 gr of grated light galbanino cheese
30 ml milk
a drizzle of olive oil
Enough garlic powder
Just enough pepper
Just enough salt
What you need for potato cream
7 small potatoes
½ glass of hot water
½ glass of hot milk
A dash of olive oil
A pinch of nutmeg
Just enough pepper
- First remove the broccoli florets from the stalks, cut them into small pieces, place them in a pot, cover with water, add salt, turn up the heat, cover and leave to soften for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, break the eggs in a bowl, add the milk, salt and pepper and beat them properly with a hand whisk, then drain the broccoli with a skimmer.
- Now grease a rectangular glass baking dish, lay the broccoli on top, season with salt, garlic powder and pepper, cover them with the eggs, sprinkle with grated galbanino cheese, drizzle with a little oil and bake (a well-heated oven) for 25 minutes at a temperature of 180°C (350°F).
- Now transfer the potatoes to a pot with salted water, turn on the stove and let them go to soften.
- Once this is done drain them, wait for them to cool, peel them, cut them into rounds, put them in a blender or reduce them to a puree with a potato masher, add the hot milk, hot water, salt, pepper, nutmeg and oiland blend everything until smooth and homogeneous.
- Arrange the flan on a plate with potato cream and serve.