This best protein shakes iced coffee recipe! It is super filling (holds over until lunch), low in calories, high in protein, and the perfect morning drink and weight loss! (about 115 calories )
Iced Coffee Protein Shake
Try this iced coffee shake, after you try it, your morning will be very super easy.
You will need:
- 2 Cups of Ice Cube
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Cold Brewed Coffee (unsweetened)
- 1 Chopped Frozen Banana
- 1 Scoop of Protein Powder (chocolate protein or vanilla protein powder)
What You Have To Do:
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend it until smooth. If it’s too thick, add a little more almond milk or coffee until you get the right consistency. If it’s too runny, add more ice or frozen banana. (about 115 calories )
- Add some of your own favorite ingredients (unsweetened cocoa powder, greek yogurt, flax meal, coconut milk, oatmeal, chia seeds, peanut butter, etc…)
- Make sure to use a protein powder that you love. Whenever you find the protein powder taste to be a little overwhelming, try using just 1/2 a scoop, and add a little plain greek yogurt.
Use banana almost depending how sweet you’d like your drink. Frozen bananas also make it well closer to shaking than smoothie.
Enjoy with these delicious coffee protein shake in the morning, and don’t forget to SHARE with your friends.
- A delicious Oreo protein shake
- Best method to make homemade protein powder in 10 Minutes
- Banana and oatmeal smoothie for weight loss
- 7 day protein diet plan for weight loss menu