Do you want to know how to combine colors to put together a respectful look? Check out the following tips and inspirations of colors that go with purple so as not to make a mistake. Believe me, it’s easy! Follow the article and be a winner!
What colors that go with purple
Based on the chromatic circle, the most used combinations are of complementary colors, which are those opposite to the chosen color, or it is also possible to combine the tone with analogous colors, which are similar to the chosen one, and even make a monochromatic look, varying or not in the shades of the color. See the best colors that go with purple:
- Yellow: the shades of yellow are complementary to purple, ideal for those who love color block looks;
- Orange: even though not complementary to purple, orange is similar to yellow, causing an impact similar to it, leaving the composition with a modern and fashionista footprint;
- Pink: this tone analogous to purple makes the look milder, since the colors talk to each other and give an air of continuity;
- Blue: following the same logic as pink, blue provides more balance, since it is analogous to purple, being next to it in the chromatic circle;
- Purple: that’s right! Purple with purple is a match for sure! It’s worth doing an entire look in the same shade and honor the monochrome;
- Lilac: varying the shade gives a more interesting style, but is still more basic, perfect for those who are starting to invest in colorful looks.
It’s not that difficult, is it? With a little practice and creativity you will be very successful wearing purple around!
30 pictures of looks with colors that go with purple to be always amazing
Check out the sequence of looks and learn how to use purple in your looks!
1. As incredible as it may seem, purple is pretty versatile
2. Goes well with red
3. With orange …
4. And even with prints
5. Isn’t that charming?
6. Here’s a look with the complementary color purple
7. In this option, there was even a little mix
8. You can play with shades
9. And bet on analogous colors
10. Color is a hit for going out looks
11. And even to work
12. See how elegant she can be
13. It all depends on the pieces you choose
14. And the combinations
15. It varies according to your style too
16. Because in reality there are many colors that go with purple
17. And since there are no rules, creativity is the limit
18. White shoes break up the bright hues of look
19. As in this inspiration
20. By the way, white + purple is a sure hit
21. And of course the basic black wouldn’t be left out, right?
22. Actually, these compositions are far from basic
23. Did you notice how purple makes everything brighter?
24. And it is perfect for various occasions
25. For a walk, more fun accessories
26. Here, the belt and the sandal took the look out of the obvious
27. What about this vibrant combination?
28. Wherever you go, use and abuse of colors
29. And make life lighter
30. Without losing style!