Do you know how rice milk can help you lose weight effectively because it is the most digestible vegetable milk?
Well, this kind of milk obtained from rice grains is a very light and digestible drink excellent for improving the digestion process, purifying the body, promoting the burning of body fat and preventing the accumulation of new deposits of localized fat.
In addition, the nutrients it contains are very beneficial for the health of the organism in general, since, among other things, it strengthens the immune system, reduces cholesterol and promotes heart disease.
Follow this article to know how to prepare rice milk for weight loss and its health benefits.
The properties and benefits of rice milk for weight loss
This drink has a very low fat content, since a glass of it provides about 1.5 grams of fat and 0 saturated fats. This makes it possible for the body to absorb vitamins and nutrients much better.
It is very digestive
This vegetable milk is very digestive, which makes it excellent for improving digestion and avoiding stomach bloating or swelling. It also helps to release energy, to burn fats faster and to purify the body by freeing it from toxic substances and unnecessary waste.
Rich in vitamin D
Contains a significant amount of vitamin D in its composition, a nutrient that promotes weight loss progressively, since it helps reduce body fat and prevents the accumulation of fat in certain areas in the body.
– Helps reduce high blood cholesterol levels.
– Strengthens the immune system and increases defenses.
– It is a good natural remedy in cases of gastritis, heartburn or diarrhea.
– It prevents cardiovascular problems thanks to flavoring content.
– It is rich in carbohydrates, making it an excellent source of energy.
– Lactose and cholesterol free, making it a good option for those who are lactose intolerant.
How to prepare brown rice milk
To take benefit from all the properties of rice milk above, you can make brown rice milk at home and start consuming it daily. It is very easy to prepare and you will get a low-fat, digestive and depurative drink ideal to complement your slimming diet, just follow these steps below to prepare the following rice milk recipe:
1 cup of brown rice
8 cups of water
4 tbsp honey
2 tbsp. sunflower oil
- In a pot, pour the water and bring it to a boil on the fire.
- Once the water has reached boiling point, add the rice and lower the heat to cook for about 2 hours. Cover the pot during this cooking time.
- After this time, turn off the heat and let the rice rest and cool.
- When it is lukewarm, pour the rice into the blender and blend it until you obtain a sort of smooth cream.
- Add the sunflower oil and the honey and blend again until the rice milk is obtained.
So simple! You should pour the rice milk into glass bottles with lids so that its properties remain intact and the product is preserved in perfect condition for a longer period of time. Ideally, you should consume it within 2 or 3 days and store it in the refrigerator.
How to drink rice milk for weight loss
In addition to preparing rice milk for weight loss with the right ingredients, it is also very important to consume it correctly in order to lose those extra kilos and define your figure.
It is best to drink 2 glasses of rice milk a day, drinking one at breakfast and one in the afternoon or evening. Keep in mind that since it is digestive, you can drink it at any time of the day, as it will not cause you discomfort or stomach problems.
Of course, you should know that this type of milk, unlike cow’s milk, does not have too much protein, so it is advisable to drink it at breakfast accompanied by other foods that can make up for this deficiency, such as some dried fruits and nuts.
Similarly as with any supplement or natural product, it is essential that you combine the consumption of rice milk with a diet that is very low in fat and calories in which there is an abundance of plant foods. In addition to this, it will be essential that you exercise regularly and that you find out which activities are suitable according to your health condition.