Roses is one of the most sold by florists and also one of the most popular plants in gardens around the world. If you would like to have one or more rose bushes at home, then we will reveal tricks that I did not know but that I think is great.
With the help of a normal potato you can make your roses multiply and become a whole bush. The potato helps keep the roots moist. This method is great for growing roses without costing a lot of money. Do not miss it!
How to grow a rose in a potato
1. Start and make a hole in the garden or where you want the roses to grow. Pour some sand and then potting soil in the bottom of the hole.
2. Find cuttings that are 15-2 centimeters long. They should be very fresh. Cut them at a 45-degree angle so you can use the most when it’s time to plant.
3. Remove the leaves and thorns from the roses.
4. Next it’s time for potato. Make a hole with something pointed in the middle of the potato. The hole should be a little wider than the cutting and should be about 4 inches deep.
5. Put the cutting in a potato.
6. You can plant several potatoes in the same area. Several of them will probably grow quite a bit.
7. Put in the hole
8. and add a little soil to cover your potatoes. Be sure that the soil is compact.
9. It is good if you put a stick in the ground so that the roses can grow against it. Pour water every day but do not overdo it. The soil should be moist, but not wet. Too much water and the potatoes and cuttings will rot. You almost have a self-made rose bush!