Do you have fat accumulation on your sides? Try this popular workouts to get rid of muffin top and improve your back and waist.
The muffin top is extra fat which appears at the middle and sides of your belly. Believe it or not, both skinny and fat girls have it. And with this simple routine you can get rid of it forever. All you need to do is to be consistent and eat healthy.
Below are five great exercises without equipment to do at home each week to help you remove the muffin top in no time.
Best exercises to get rid of muffin top and slim waist
1. Reverse crunches
Excellent exercise for hips, back and muffin top. Reverse crunches tone abdominal, making less tension on back and neck than other exercises designed to work this area.
- Lie down on floor with legs stretched out. Spread out your arms at your sides, bend your elbows with your fingers under your head.
- Bend your knees and raise your feet. You should have your thighs perpendicular to the ground, and lower legs parallel to it.
- Bring your knees close to your face and point your feet toward the sky. Hips must be out on the ground.
- Tighten your abdomen and raise your legs. You should feel a light pressure on the stomach when you put them on your torso.
- Lower your legs to the initial position. Do not drop them suddenly; slowly lower them while expelling the air.
2. Russian twists
Russian spins is a very effective way to strengthen your abdomen and back. Also, it allows to improve the muscular coordination and resistance of arms. It also works internal and external oblique abdominal, and lower back muscle groups and hip flexors.
- Lie down on your knees with your legs bent.
- Raise up the upper part of your body to create a V-shape with your thighs.
- Turn your torso to right, and then reverse the movement by turning it to left.
- Repeat this movement until this set is complete.
3. Side jackknife
This exercise burns fat from your muffin top and love handle.
- Put your left hand to your side with your left arm behind your head (your elbow should point to the ceiling)
- Center your tension on the obliques and lift your feet. At the same time, bring your upper body forward using your left elbow.
- Keep the position for one second and return slowly in the initial position; do not allow your feet and shoulders to touch the floor.
4. Side plank
- Place one hand on the mat and the other hand on your body, stand up until you have one arm and feet on the ground.
- You should put your arm on the floor and your feet should be together. On the other hand, keep your legs straight and try not to let your weight fall.
- As it is an isometric exercise, the effort is made while maintaining the position. Try to stay in this position as long as possible.
5. Bicycle crunches
The bicycle crunch is the most successful type of abdominal exercise for the muffin top.
- With your lower back on the ground and your knees bent. Keep your feet on the floor and your hands behind your head.
- Gently leaning your hands on your head, pull back your shoulder blades and slowly raise your knees in a 90-degree angle, raising your feet from the ground.
- Make a movement similar to the bicycle pedal, by raising one knee toward one arm while straightening the other leg
Follow this muffin top exercises to do every day to make your muffin top disappear in 7 days