Almost everyone likes to eat eggs, it is one the most common foods consumed every day around the world. They can be used to make tortillas, salads, and can be cooked in different ways, boiled or fry.
Although eggs are very important for the organism, because of their high content of proteins, vitamins and essential minerals, when cooking them fried with oil, the natural fats oxidize and increase the fat content to 50%.
Therefore, we will show you a totally healthy way of preparing fry egg without oil or butter but using water!
How to fry an egg without oil or butter
– One egg
– Prepare in a non-stick frying pan a centimeter of water over medium heat.
– Break an egg and leave it on a plate.
– When you see bubbles in water, add eggs.
– Put a lid on top of the pan, but do not cover it completely, leaving space for the steam to escape.
– When it is ready, remove egg with a skimmer.
Ready, cooked egg!