No wonder an ice cube can do so much good. That’s why it became so popular.
This technique, which has survived over time, has come from ancient Chinese culture and even today has the same countless benefits as before. All you need an ice cube and some curiosity.
Typically when we talk about ice we are talking about a cocktail that can only be enjoyed properly if it is served very cold. But The idea is that you put this ice cube behind your neck, right at the base of your skull. This point is called “Feng Fu” in Chinese medicine and acupuncturists often use it for its great contribution to health.
Feng Fu point
The health benefits of using ice cube have been known for hundreds of years, especially in China, where the technique we present below is known as Feng Fu, and consists to apply a small ice cube 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes more at night, every 2 or 3 days you’ll see incredible results.
And if you don’t have time to spend those minutes lying down with the ice, you can put it on a scarf, towel or bandana and walk around with it.
AND THEN… WHAT HAPPENS?
Well, you’re going to feel a little cold… that’ s normal! Immediately afterwards a feeling of well-being and euphoria will start to set in, as the ice favors a better and greater release of endorphins into your bloodstream.
In addition, this technique is very simple to use and has 14 other benefits:
1. It helps digestion.
2. Prevents colds.
3. More and better sleep.
4. It helps the cardiovascular system to function properly and improves breathing.
5. You will suffer less headaches and less intense, as well as less pain in joints and teeth.
6. It fights gastrointestinal infections.
7. You will also be able to manage some neurological disorders better.
8. Your blood pressure will drop.
9. Strengthen the thyroid’s defense.
10. The asthma will disappear.
11. Reduce cellulite.
12. Will help in cases of malnutrition or obesity.
13. Reduce the effects of stress, depression and insomnia.
14. Also works in cases of impotence, frigidity and endocrine gland problems.