To eliminate the fat under your buttocks that forms the rolls or the ‘Banana Rolls Fat’ you need some strength because this area accumulates a lot of fat, like the hips and the rest from the buttocks.
However, to remove banana rolls fat under the buttock, it is necessary to do a type of exercise that tones the back in the thigh. So, you will tone that area of the body and gradually, you will manage to define and soften the skin in this area.
If you want to reduce this localized fat, you don’t need any expensive or heavy equipment. This routine will achieve a great effect and tone your legs.
You are ready?
1. Warm up
Walk, jog or do a ‘walk’ at a fixed point if you don’t have space, it will help warm up your body and stretch your legs so that your muscles don’t cramp with the exercises. Warm up for 5 minutes.
2. Bounce squat
- Start in a squatting position with feet shoulder-width apart and hands crossed in front of the chest.
- Push through the heels to raise the hips and buttocks a couple of inches, and then lower the back to begin. That is a repeat.
- Perform 15 repetitions for 3 sets.
3. Kicking Donkey Circuit
- Begin with your palms on the floor, arms stretched across your shoulders and knees separated at the width of your hips.
- Lift your foot and knee off the ground. Point your foot back, using your buttock to reach your leg as high as possible while your pelvis and hips remain parallel to the floor.
- Bring your leg out on the descent, drawing a semi-circle with your toes.
- When the foot hits the ground, bring the knee in toward the chest, stopping for 1 second and then stretching.
- Complete 15 repetitions on each leg for 3 sets
This movement can be a little more advanced but the strength will go straight to your buttocks and improve your balance while keeping your heart rate high.
- Kneel on the floor. Then get down on your knees, with your right hand up first.
- Leave your left knee to the floor and place the heel of your front leg and raise the other leg. Kneel with one leg first, followed by the other.
- Repeat for 12 reps and switch to the other side for 3 sets.
5. Jumping squats
- Starts standing with feet separated at hip level and descends to a squatting position by bending the knees.
- Keep your spine straight, your chest up, and your knees behind your toes. Your arms are in front of the chest to keep your balance.
- Jump up and swing your arms over your head. Return to the squatting position.
- Repeat for 5 reps for 3 sets.
Do this routine for 3 times a week. No equipment is needed, but if desired, it is possible to hold a dumbbell or water bottle for added strength.
Share these home exercises with all friends. They will thank you later!