Easter donut will certainly help you make this day of celebration better and more delicious, because it is a truly spectacular appetizer. In fact, it will help you open lunch with an extra touch of gluttony that never hurts, especially if you have set yourself the goal of surprising your guests without offering them the usual dishes every year. Trust me, success is guaranteed because it’s a tasty appetizer that will whet everyone’s appetite.
So this time you can be sure to get positive feedback from almost everyone. Moreover, if you wish, you can even prepare this fantastic donut for a picnic, perhaps on Easter Monday, when trips out of town (weather permitting, of course) are an indispensable ritual for most people.
Then, for one day, you can safely put aside your dietary fears and anxieties because it is not very caloric compared to other recipes. Even the preparation is easy, just 10 minutes, because you use the ready-made pizza dough to optimize time and not spend hours in the kitchen.
Easter donut recipe, tasty and super easy to prepare!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Servings: 10 slices
Calories: 160 per slice
1 roll of ready-made pizza dough
100 g of light Galbanino cheese
200 g of diced aubergines cooked in a pan
60 g of diced cooked meat
60 g of lean speck cut into cubes
2 sliced brayed hard-boiled eggs
a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
A few tablespoons of grated Parmesan
- First, open the package of pizza dough, roll it out on the work surface and put it aside for a moment.
In a frying pan, fry the eggplants with a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, put the cooked meat and bacon cubes, the sliced galbanino, the cooked eggplant and the hard-boiled eggs.
- Spread the filling over the entire surface of the dough and gently roll it out.
- Once this is done, place the savory roll in a floured doughnut pan with a diameter of 2o centimeters, slowly closing all the sides well, brushing the surface with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and sprinkling with a little grated Parmesan.
- Finally, bake in a pre-heated oven in the static mode at a temperature of 190°C for about 30 minutes; at the end, let the donut settle and serve it.