The donuts and yogurt with coffee is so soft, fragrant and tasty that it can be both a breakfast and a snack for young and old. But the main reason why you should try this dessert is that it is really very good and healthy, in fact, you will love it after the first bite.
Among other things, don’t be surprised by the fact that you will have to “compete” with the rest of the family to finish it immediately. Plus, if you’ve decided it’s time to get back in shape by going on a diet, you won’t have to give up dessert because this donut contains no high-calorie ingredients.
Did we get you curious? Can’t wait to get started? The process is quick (it takes longer to explain than to do) and very easy, so you can start right away.
A donuts and yogurt with coffee recipe, perfect especially for breakfast!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Servings: 10 slices
Calories: 170 per slice
250 g of plain yoghurt
230 g of flour
65 g of stevia sweetener (or alternatively 130 g of normal sugar)
60ml of oil
20 ml of strong coffee (about 2 cups)
1 sachet of baking powder
Just enough icing sugar
- First, pour the stevia sweetener (or sugar in a bowl), add the eggs and beat with an electric mixer.
- As soon as they begin to swell, without stopping, add the oil, then stop, add the yogurt and turn on the electric mixer again.
- When your mixture is smooth, clear and creamy, sift and add the flour and baking powder, always mixing with the whisk, taking care not to form lumps.
- Now divide the mixture into two equal parts, add the ground coffee to one half and mix well with a spatula.
- Grease a 20 cm diameter donut pan with butter and flour, pour in the white mixture first, then add the coffee mixture and flatten with a knife.
- Finally, bake in a preheated oven, fan on, at 170°C for 30 minutes (180°C static), leave to cool, remove from the pan and sprinkle with icing sugar.