You will drive the whole family crazy with the Dairy Free Apple Pie without butter, because it is a truly spectacular dessert that will melt in your mouth with the greatest pleasure. This is, of course, due to its immense and unbeatable softness, which gives it a touch of inimitable gluttony and makes you want to finish it straight away.
For a breakfast of champions, a delicious snack or to end the day on a sweet note, it is certainly the perfect solution. Once you’ve tried it, you won’t be able to live without it.
And since it is low in fat and calories, you will be doubly happy and satisfied because you will finally be able to say goodbye to the countless sacrifices imposed by the diet and enjoy a guilt-free exception to the rule. Even the preparation is not a major problem, in fact it is not at all! The procedure is so simple and quick that you can do it with your eyes closed.
Dairy Free Apple Pie recipe, I prepare it without butter: it’s really delicious!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 8 slices
Calories: 170 per slice
200 g flour 00 + to taste for the form
75g Stevia sweetener (or alternatively 155g plain sugar)
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (seeds work too)
1 glass of milk
1 sachet baking powder
1 knob of butter for the tin
Just enough icing sugar
How to make it
- Break the eggs into a bowl, beat with an electric mixer and as soon as they start to foam, add the stevia (or sugar).
- Stop, sift and add the flour, whisk again without stopping, add the milk and whisk again.
- Now add the oil and the yeast, mix again with the electric whisk to obtain a mixture with a smooth and homogeneous consistency, then mix with the spatula.
- Once this is done, peel three apples, cut them into cubes and add them to the dough, then put everything into a floured and buttered round tin and garnish the top with the remaining peeled apple cut into thin slices.
- Finally, sprinkle the surface with a little stevia (or sugar) and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes. Remove the cake from the tin and decorate with icing sugar.
To make Dairy Free Apple Pie without butter, watch the video recipe below!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.