For a soft, delicious and truly unforgettable breakfast, the creamy Philadelphia cake is the ideal dessert to delight the palate. In fact, despite being particularly simple (and light), it will still be able to give the satisfaction of a dessert bought in a pastry shop, because it is decidedly good.
Everyone will really like it, it takes very little time to prepare and in this heat it is definitely a godsend. In fact, just a few minutes are enough, following a very quick and intuitive procedure. You only need 3 ingredients to make it. There is no sugar, the sweetness of the dessert is given by the use of condensed milk, which also makes the cake creamy.
Remember, even if you’re on a diet, you can still enjoy a slice without feeling guilty. Philadelphia is a low-calorie cheese, especially in its Light and Protein version, which is lower in fat and higher in protein. It is therefore suitable for those following a controlled diet. In this recipe, we will use the protein version. So let’s see how to make this dessert!
The recipe for creamy Philadelphia cake prepared this way is truly spectacular!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 6 slices
Calories: 190 per slice
300 gr of Philadelphia protein
200 ml of condensed milk
- First of all, turn on the oven, set the temperature to 180°C and let it heat up so that it is ready to use.
- Separate the yolks from the whites and beat the whites with an electric whisk until stiff, beating well for 5 minutes.
- Beat the yolks with an electric whisk and add the condensed milk and the Philadelphia egg white.
- Pour the mixture onto the egg whites and mix well with a spatula.
- Once this is done, place the dough in a round silicone mold and place it in a rectangular glass baking dish with 2 centimeters of water.
- Finally, bake the cake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 180°C for 50 minutes. At the end, sprinkle it with icing sugar and serve it.