With a cup of milk, tea or coffee, there is nothing more delicious than coconut biscuits that melt in your mouth. In fact, they are so delicate and flavored that they leave a feeling of immense pleasure on the palate. As a result, you can’t wait to let your friends and family try them, and their reaction will fill you with pride as they will all be enthusiastic about them.
The dough is so fragrant that you almost want to eat it raw! A biscuit for breakfast is also allowed on a diet, perhaps accompanied by a cup of coffee or milk. Plus, they are really easy to make and only take a few minutes, so even if you are not a great pastry chef, you can still make a delicious dessert.
Coconut biscuits recipe , very easy to prepare and delicious!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Refrigeration time: 2-3 hours
Cooking time: 12-15 minutes
Total time: about 3 hours
Servings: about 16 large biscuits
Calories: 100 per biscuit
110 g of flour
100 g of coconut flakes
80 g of soft butter
50 g of stevia sweetener (or alternatively 100 g of normal sugar)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
1 pinch of salt
- Put the butter in a bowl, soften it slightly with the spatula, add the stevia (or sugar) and beat with an electric mixer.
- Once the sweetener has melted, add the eggs one at a time, whisking until smooth and homogeneous, add the coconut flakes and mix with the spatula, taking care not to form lumps.
- Now add the pinch of salt and the vanilla sugar, mix, add the flour mixed with the baking powder in two stages, always stirring with the spatula.
- When the dough is soft and compact, cover with cling film and leave in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- After this period, take a spoonful of the dough, shape it with your hands into small balls and place them in a pan lined with special paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C for 12-15 minutes, then let the biscuits cool for the necessary time, place them on a serving dish and enjoy.