The Cloud Bread recipe will guarantee you a very soft result; you won’t buy any more and you can be sure that you will always make it yourself. What makes it so soft is the use of milk, and it is perfect to accompany both savory and sweet dishes.
No one will regret the one from the bakery, on the contrary, it is likely that everyone will prefer yours and want to find it on the table every day. Surely it will help you to accompany your dishes with delicacies and give an extra touch to your dinner.
Once you try it, you’ll love it and you won’t be able to do without it. Among other things, it’s so light that it won’t cause you any problems even if you’re on a diet, so you won’t have to give up enjoying a good slice of bread for lunch or dinner.
And if you think it takes a long time to prepare, we say no. The process is extremely simple (you don’t need to be an expert baker) and most importantly, it’s super fast and quick.
Cloud bread recipe, since I’ve been making it, so I don’t buy it anymore!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Rest Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: Nearly 2 hours
Serving Size: 10 slices per loaf (20 slices total)
Calories: 120 per slice
600 g soft wheat flour + to taste
200 ml milk + to taste
200 ml warm water
50 g of sugar
10 g dry yeast
5 g of salt
Just enough oil
- Pour 200 ml of milk into a bowl, add the lukewarm water, sugar and yeast and mix with a hand whisk to dissolve the two powders.
- Now sift and add 600 g of flour, add the salt, mix well with a spatula, then knead with your hands until you get a nice soft mixture.
- Place the dough on a floured work surface and continue to knead until it forms a ball. Place the ball in an oiled bowl covered with cling film and leave to rest for 40 minutes.
- After this time, place the dough on the floured work surface, knead it with your hands and divide it into two equal parts.
- Divide the dough into two equal parts, knead it with your hands, roll the dough into a rectangular shape, place it on a drip pan lined with special paper, cover it with a cloth and leave it to rest for another 20 minutes.
- After that, brush the surface with a little milk, sprinkle with a little sifted flour and score the sides with a knife.
- Finally, place them in a preheated oven at 200°C for 35 minutes, then let them cool down and serve them.
To prepare Cloud Bread you can watch this video recipe just click here!