Chuando Tan is a photographer from Singapore. He has caught the world’s attention by not only taking pictures of other people, but also of himself. Why is that interesting, you ask? Chuando was born in 1967, which means he is now 51 years old, but he looks like he is 20. What’s the secret?
In this article you will find step-by-step instructions on how to chuando tan lose weight quickly and effectively. a healthy and balanced 7-day, 1200 calories a day diet plan to get you started right away.
In this article you will find step-by-step instructions on how chuando tan lose weight quickly and effectively. a healthy and balanced 7-day, 1200 calories a day diet plan to get you started right away.
Before starting the chuando tan diet, I want to give you some basics that will not only help you lose 5 pounds fast, but also keep you at your desired weight forever.
The right attitude
Before we get into the diet plan, it is important that you have the right attitude about losing weight. Believe in yourself and your ability to lose weight successfully. Motivation and discipline are the keys to success!
Eat a Balanced Diet
Eating a balanced diet is the best way to lose weight quickly and healthily. Make sure your diet includes all the important nutrients such as proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals.
Don’t forget to drink plenty of water! Water is essential for your body and helps you lose weight. Drink at least 2 liters of water a day to boost your metabolism and eliminate toxins.
Chuando Tan spends about 90 minutes on exercise per day.
Tan does strength training 4 times a week, or at least 3 times if he is too busy. He spends no more than 30 minutes on this activity. Strength training is always followed by cardio, but because of a knee injury, he doesn’t jog, but walks at a fast pace on a treadmill. He also tries to swim every day – he goes to a swimming pool in the evening and swims for about an hour.
7 Day Chuando Tan Diet Plan
The following 7-day diet plan should serve as a guide for you to lose 5 kg quickly and effectively. You can adjust the plan as you like, but you should end up with about the same amount of calories.
How long it takes you to lose 20 pounds depends on a number of factors, including your starting weight, age, metabolic type, and more. It will most likely take longer than 7 days, so the plan can be repeated.
Important: To successfully lose weight in the long term, it is important to make permanent changes to your eating habits and to exercise regularly. If you follow these principles, you will not only lose 5 kg quickly, but also improve your well-being and quality of life.
- Breakfast : Porridge with berries and almonds (381 kcal)
- Lunch : Vegetable salad with chicken breast and avocado (345 kcal)
- Dinner : Salmon fillet with broccoli and beetroot (521 kcal)
- Breakfast : Yogurt with apple, pear and walnuts (319 kcal)
- Lunch : Turkey, tomato and cucumber sandwich (233 kcal)
- Dinner : Vegetable curry with basmati rice (777 kcal)
- Breakfast : Scrambled eggs with mushrooms and tomatoes (310 kcal)
- Lunch : Zucchini noodles with chicken breast and pesto (261 kcal)
- Dinner : Lentil soup with whole wheat bread (562 kcal)
- Breakfast : Cereal with milk and fresh fruit (401 kcal)
- Lunch: Quinoa salad with chickpeas (400 kcal)
- Dinner : Stuffed sweet potatoes with vegetable cottage cheese (360 kcal)
- Breakfast : Banana smoothie with spinach, blueberries and almond milk (300 kcal)
- Lunch : Chicken, lettuce and avocado wraps (380 kcal)
- Dinner : Low carb salmon with baked vegetables (488 kcal)
- Breakfast : Fruit quark with flaxseed oil (349 kcal)
- Lunchtime : Cold avocado and cucumber soup (330 kcal)
- Dinner : Chicken and rice casserole with bell peppers (474 kcal)
- Breakfast : Chia pudding with raspberries and coconut milk (440 kcal)
- Lunch : Chickpea and vegetable stew (310 kcal)
- Dinner : Baked feta with tomatoes, olives and couscous (676 kcal)
As is so often the case, it’s all very simple: work that you love, a healthy diet, a full night’s sleep, and exercise.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.