With just two ingredients, you can make the chocolate and yogurt dessert, a little masterpiece that will satisfy your sweet tooth, because it is decidedly greedy. In fact, just looking at it will make you want to taste it immediately and not stop until it’s finished.
It is an extremely creamy dessert that melts in the mouth and conquers both adults and children. And thanks to this recipe, you will have found a great way to end dinner, no one will be able to resist it and if you have guests, there is no doubt that it will be a great success.
Moreover, you will have very few problems even if you are on a diet, because it is so light that a little indulgence will not only be allowed, but harmless. In order to prepare it, you do not need to turn on the oven, and the procedure is very simple, since you do not need to be very skilled.
Chocolate and yogurt dessert recipe: only 2 ingredients needed!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Resting time in the fridge: about 4 hours
Total time: about 4 hours
Servings: 4 slices
400g plain yogurt
150g dark chocolate
Just enough cocoa powder (optional)
- First, put a sieve on a bowl, cover it with a cotton cloth, pour the yogurt over it, cover it, put a weight on it and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes so that it loses its liquid.
- After this time, take the yogurt out of the refrigerator, put it in a bowl without the cloth and mix it with a spatula to soften it.
- Cut the dark chocolate into small pieces, put it in a bowl, melt it in the microwave for 1 minute at 700 watts, stir well, add it to the yogurt and stir again with the spatula to obtain a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Finally, place the dough in a yogurt, cheese or other container with a special paper lined bottom, level it, cover it and place it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- When ready, turn the dessert upside down on a plate, remove the paper and sprinkle with bitter cocoa.