After a long day at work, your stomach growls and the idea of settling for the first thing that comes along is not so exciting. So, to add a touch of color to your dinner, we recommend the chicken wrap, which will leave you more than satisfied because they are as good as they are tasty.
They will certainly whet your family’s appetite, and for once you will be able to please everyone, because both adults and children will like them, and there is no risk of hearing any complaints. Furthermore, this recipe could be the winning card to play when you have guests and you want to impress them, because you will be presenting them with a very tasty and good second course. But what if you are on a diet? No problem, because both the meat and the filling are very light.
On the contrary, if you are worried about the preparation and are afraid of spending hours in the kitchen, we can assure you that you will hardly have time to tie your apron when you are already at the table. Let’s see how to make these wraps!
Chicken wrap recipe, everyone finished the dish!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Servings: about 25 wraps
Calories: 50 per wrap
600 g of chicken breast
150 g of diced tomatoes
100 g of cooked meat cut into slices
100 g of cheese light cut into cubes
25 g of breadcrumbs
25 g of sour cream
15 g of chopped parsley
15 ml of extra virgin olive oil
10 g of salt
7 g of black pepper
- Cut the chicken breast into pieces, flatten it with a meat hammer, stuff it with a slice of meat and put it aside for a moment.
- Place the tomato cubes in a bowl, add the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper, mix to obtain a homogeneous mixture, add the chopped parsley and mix well.
- Now place a spoonful of tomato on the meat, cover with a cube of cheese, roll up the chicken and continue until you run out of ingredients. Then place the rolls in a fairly large pan.
- Finally, sprinkle the surface with a little oil and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes. Finally, brush the chicken with a little sour cream and bake for another 15 minutes.
- When ready, serve on the table and enjoy with a light salad.