The cheesecake, or more precisely the cheesecake, is a soft sponge cake filled with a delicious cream cheese. Without a doubt, it is a dessert that is practically impossible to say no to! So much so that it is enough to look at it to be tempted to taste it.
Perfect for any occasion, it will always be able to improve your day, giving you that extra touch of deliciousness that the palate needs from time to time. Not to mention that it is also perfect for those on a diet, since it is so light that it does not negatively affect the number of calories consumed. But let’s see how to make this delicious cake!
I’ve never tried the cheesecake recipe before, so creamy and good!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 65 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 8 slices
Calories: 180 per slice
90 g of flour
50 g of stevia sweetener (or alternatively 100 g of sugar)
20 g of melted butter
What you will need to make the cream cheese
220 ml of boiling milk
110 g of light cream cheese
20 g of flour
15 g of butter
20 g of stevia sweetener (or 40 g of normal sugar) + 10 g (or 20 g of sugar)
10 ml of lemon juice
12 g of corn starch
3 egg whites
What you need to garnish
- Just enough of jam with no added sugar
To make the sponge cake
- To begin, beat the eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer and add the stevia (or sugar) a little at a time.
- Once you have a clear, swollen and creamy mixture, sift and add the flour, mix with a spatula and add the butter.
- Pour the mixture into a springform pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.
To make cream cheese
- Place the cream cheese in a saucepan, work it with a spatula, add the egg yolks and mix with a hand whisk.
- Now add the butter, mix, add 20g of stevia sweetener (or 40g of sugar), mix again, sift and add the flour, lemon juice and start working again, helping with the spatula.
- Once this is done, continue to whisk, gradually adding the milk, turn up the heat and whisk to thicken, turn off the heat and whisk again with a spatula.
- Beat the egg whites with an electric whisk until stiff, add 10g stevia sweetener (or 20g sugar) and the cornstarch, mix with a spatula and gently fold into the cream cheese.
How to assemble the cake
- Divide the sponge cake into two parts, making two slices of 2-3 cm thickness, place the base in the springform pan and fill with the cream cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes, remove from the pan, place the other cake base on top, spread with jam and serve.