Of course, one of the things that should never be missing at the table is the delicacy, because the palate deserves to be satisfied, and for that you need the right recipe. Which one? That of the cheese bread without oven, with which you will have an excellent dish to bring to the table to surprise the whole family. In fact, this is a very tasty type of bread that manages to captivate both adults and children. To make your mouth water, all you have to do is smell its intoxicating aroma.
Undoubtedly, once baked, it disappears so quickly that you run the risk of not being able to taste it. In fact, it is so greedy that it is automatically super irresistible to everyone. Moreover, thanks to its immense lightness, it will allow you to commit a very small sin of gluttony, even if you are on a diet. Because it has a very low caloric intake to make this bread light.
It’s definitely worth trying, and you’ll find that you can’t live without it, so much so that you’ll want to prepare it every day without ever getting tired of it. And since the procedure is very simple and quick, you can do it with the certainty of always obtaining a more than optimal result that will satisfy you beyond all your rosy expectations.
No-bake cheese bread recipe, absolutely delicious
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Resting Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Servings: 8 slices
Calories: 220 per slice
400 g of flour
220ml of warm water
200 g low fat grated cheese
7 gr of dry yeast
2 teaspoons of sugar
½ teaspoon salt
a drizzle of vegetable oil
- Sift and pour the flour into a bowl, add the yeast and sugar and mix with a standard kitchen spatula.
- Now add the salt and water in two stages, then mix again with the spatula and then move on to kneading with your hands until you get a smooth mixture.
- Once this is done, oil the surface of your mixture and a clean bowl, which must be placed inside, covered with a cloth and left to rise for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- At the end of this time, make a ball with the grated cheese and put it in the middle of the mixture, which must be worked and spread on the work surface.
- Close the dough, form a ball, flatten it slightly to give it a round shape, put it in an oiled pan, cover with a lid and let it rise for another 30 minutes.
- Finally, light the fire and cook the bread for 10-15 minutes on both sides with the lid on, then put it on a plate and serve it.