Blueberry cheesecake is an ideal choice for the sweet tooth. In fact, it is so good that it makes you want to eat one slice after another. It will probably go exactly that way once it comes out of the oven since it is quite irresistible, so no one will be surprised to learn that not a single crumb will be left over.
No matter what time of day you decide to enjoy it, because you will always find it satisfying. Regardless of who you give it a try, trust me, you will achieve great success and there will be no shortage of compliments.
Also, different from similar recipes this one has a preparation that does not require great culinary skills, guaranteeing a sublime result even for those with less experience.
A recipe for blueberry cheesecake, the best I’ve ever had!
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Baking time: 60 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Servings: 12 slices
Calories: 210 per slice
220 g flour
150 gr blueberries
100 gr currants
60 gr of sour cream
30 gr stevia sweetener (or alternatively 60 gr regular sugar)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch of salt
Ingredients needed for the cream cheese
400 gr of light cream cheese
70 gr stevia sweetener (or 140 gr regular sugar)
30 gr of cornstarch
8 gr vanilla sugar
4 egg whites
Ingredients needed for decoration
120 gr of flour
60 gr of soft butter
30 gr stevia sweetener (or 60 gr regular sugar)
How to make the dough
- First sift the flour into a bowl, add the pinch of salt, stevia sweetener (or sugar) and baking powder, then mix well with a teaspoon.
- Now add the soft butter, knead with your hands to integrate it well, insert the egg yolk and sour cream, mix with a teaspoon and your hands to make a soft shortcrust pastry.
- Now roll out the dough in a 24-centimeter drip pan lined with special paper, prick the surface with the tines of a fork and bake (a well-heated oven) for 10 minutes at a temperature of 180°C.
How to make cream cheese
- Place the cream cheese in a mixing bowl, integrate the vanilla sugar, cornstarch, egg yolks, 20 g stevia sweetener (or 40 g sugar) and lemon juice, then beat with electric whips to obtain a smooth, full-bodied cream.
- Pour the egg whites and 50 g of stevia sweetener (or 100 g of sugar) into another boule, beat them stiff with electric whips and add them to the cream cheese with the help of a spatula.
How to put the cake together
- Take back the cake base, fill it with the cream cheese, level and garnish the surface with the blueberries and currants.
- Having done this, place 60 g soft butter and 30 g stevia sweetener (0 60 g sugar) in a small bowl, mix with an electric whisk, add 120 g flour, mix again and crumble the resulting mixture over your cheesecake.
- Finally put to bake in a preheated oven for 50 minutes at a temperature of 180°C, when finished wait for the cake to cool and serve it.