Banish bra bulges with these exercises that will help you sculpt back fat. The results you will absolutely be pleased with.
The muscles of our back also require specific exercises to look toned. So you’ re ready to show off your sexy back? Then here are some specific workouts that will help you get rid of bra bulges and show off a toned back! Do these exercises 2-3 times a week, resting as little as possible in between.
Also learn these: 10 workouts to achieve a small waist in no time
5 best exercises to get rid of bra bulge at home without equipment
Work: Back, shoulders and belly.
1. Lie face down on a mattress and stretch your arms out in front of you.
2. Raise your arms, head, chest and legs, but keep your head and neck neutral.
3. Rotate your arms to the side and then back, touching your hands at the level of your back.
4. Return to start position. Perform 20 repetitions.
2- Biceps Kick
Work: High back, biceps and triceps.
1. Stand with feet apart and knees bent, both lightly, holding a weight in each hand, and arms hanging with palms facing each other.
2. Bend at the hips.
3. Simultaneously raise both arms shoulder-width apart to the sides.
4. Lower for a count of three. Do 12 repetitions.
We recommend you read: 5 leg workouts you can do at home without equipment
Work: Triceps, biceps and upper back.
1. Position yourself in an elevated push-up position, holding a weight in each hand, with your wrists shoulder-width apart and your feet slightly apart.
2. Bend your right arm, bringing the weight toward your chest.
3. Lower and repeat with your left arm. This is one repetition.
4. Continue alternating sides for 10 reps. We know, it feels like it burns.
4- Powerful push-up
Work: Abs, upper back and triceps.
You may want to know: 7 glute exercises you can do without leaving your bed
1. Get into a push-up position by resting on your forearms, elbows under your shoulders and feet slightly apart.
2. Rotate your shoulders back and down, while lowering your chest to the floor and bringing your shoulder blades together.
3. Pause, then perform the movement in reverse, bringing your shoulders back into place.
4. Perform 15 repetitions. You will feel totally amazing.
5- Military dumbbells
Work: Triceps and upper back.
1. Stand with feet apart and knees relaxed, holding a weight in each hand and arms at shoulder height (facing outward), elbows bent at 90o and palms facing forward.
2. Extend your right arm above your head.
3. Lower, and repeat with your left arm. That’s one repetition.
4. Continue alternating sides for 10 reps. You’ll have an awesome back.