There are many exercises to get a beautiful belly, but only some of them really work. That is why we have decided to choose for you a workout for abs, which will help to effectively deal with this problem.
Although you should understand that it will not be an easy job. It will require a lot of time and serious effort. But the one who can do these exercises regularly will be rewarded with amazing results.
With these exercises you can strengthen your muscles, and flat stomach.
1- Dumbbell exercise
- Hold dumbbells (at least 6 kg each).
- Keep your hands down. Keep your feet shoulder width apart.
- Straighten your back, bring your shoulder blades together.
- Slowly walk forward. Your stomach should be tense.
- Keep walking for about 45 seconds. If the room where you are exercising is small, you can turn around and walk in the opposite direction.
- Put the dumbbells down very carefully. To protect your back, sit down gently and leave the dumbbells on the floor.
- Do 10 stretches.
- Lie on your back, bend your right knee as in the picture. Move your left leg slightly to the side. Lift your right arm up.
- Then put your left hand on your elbow and raise your body.
Straighten your left arm. Your palm should be on the floor.
- Lift your hips. Your left leg is straight.
- Hold this position for a few seconds and then slowly return to the starting position.
- Do 15 times on each side.
- Get on all fours.
- Keep your back straight, tense your cortex muscles and move forward and then backward in this position.
- Do 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
4- Shoulder bridge
- Lie on your back, toes up, heels on the floor, knees bent.
- Lift your hips off the floor, squeezing your buttocks.
- Hold up for a few seconds and then lower your hips to the floor.
- Do this exercise 20 times.
5- Side plank
- Stand in a plank.
- Roll over onto your left side, leaning on your right arm.
- Lift your left arm up. The position should look like in the picture.
- Hold this position for 15 seconds. Repeat for the other side.
6- Hand plank
- Get back into the plank.
- Tense your cortex muscles, keeping your back perfectly straight.
- Raise your arm and touch the opposite shoulder, then put your arm back on the floor.
- Repeat on the other side. Do the exercise very quickly.
- Do it for each side 10 times.
7- Breathing exercise
- Lie on your back, lift your legs up and bend at the knees.
- Place one hand on your chest and the other on your stomach.
- Inhale deeply through your nose and inflate your belly.
- Breathe out all the air through your mouth and suck in your stomach.
- Do 10 repetitions.