The Banana and Chocolate Plum Cake is the most delicious dessert you will ever have; soft, moist and simply irresistible, you are sure to fall in love with it! In fact, it is the two main ingredients that give it such a spectacular yield, which together form a true masterpiece that you will not be able to do without.
You will be amazed, you will enjoy it immensely and you will even do it every day, without the risk of tiring. You can eat it whenever you feel like it, because there is no ideal time to indulge in a slice: in fact, any occasion is always the right time to indulge yourself.
Moreover, even if you are on a controlled diet, you do not need to limit your intake, as the calorie content of the plum cake is not very high. You won’t need to put on your apron to prepare it, and it will only take you 5 minutes of your time, not to mention that it won’t take you any effort at all, since the procedure consists of just a few steps that you can follow almost with your eyes closed.
Banana and chocolate plum cake that melts in your mouth!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Cool Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
Servings: 10 slices
Calories: 180 per slice
150 ml milk
100ml melted butter
100g Stevia sweetener (or alternatively 200g plain sugar)
60g cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
- Put the flour in a bowl, add the stevia (or sugar), the cocoa (sifted), the baking powder and the milk, and mix with a spatula until the mixture is firm and smooth.
- Peel and slice the bananas, place in a bowl, add the eggs and beat with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the banana puree into the cocoa mixture, add the melted butter, mix briefly with a spatula and then whisk well with an electric whisk.
- Once this is done, butter and flour a loaf tin, pour in the mixture (which must be lump-free and nice and homogeneous) and level it out.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for 35 minutes, then cover with a cloth and leave to cool for 1 hour before removing from the pan and serving.