For weight loss and a healthier lifestyle, oatmeal and banana smoothie is ideal.
This smoothie is light and perfect for a low-calorie diet, providing indispensable nutrients. Can be taken at the beginning of the day, even though it is also recommended as a substitute for a dinner, since thanks to its capacity of satiety it will not make us hungry.
This preparation contains all the necessary properties for an excellent degree of purification and nutrition for your body. A delicious shake can be served with breakfast, lunch or snacks. For this shake to be made correctly, bananas must be in their most optimal state, yellow and hard.
Bananas is a fruit which provides a good amount of nutritional values to your body through small amounts. The most important are vitamins A, E, C, B1, B2, B6 and B9.
Also, this fruit contains a lot of fiber and minerals such as magnesium, potassium, selenium, calcium, iron and zinc. Similarly, it has no fat levels, and provides only 110 calories per 100 grams consumed.
These properties promote the immune system, and help prevent gastrointestinal problems and improve skin health.
How to make banana and oatmeal smoothie:
- 3 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 2 bananas
- A bunch of almonds
- 5 grams of cinnamon powder
- 200 mL of water or milk
When preparing the oatmeal and banana smoothie, you should choose large, yellow, unripe bananas.
- Should be peeled and cut into small pieces for better distribution inside the blender.
- After cutting, put all banana slices into blender glass.
- Then, add a cup of water or milk and start blending or grinding at a low speed until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Next, crush all the almonds until obtaining small pieces and incorporate them into the blender together with the powdered cinnamon.
- You should mix these ingredients again with the intention of integrating them perfectly.
- When the new mixture is obtained, add 3 spoonfuls of oatmeal.
- Mix again at a fast speed for 1 minute until the desired thickness or density is achieved.
- If you want, you can also add ice to the mixture.
- Lastly, pour the oat and banana mixture into a glass and serve.
This preparation is a natural remedy against different diseases, and a rich source of very healthy nutrients.
Enjoy with these delicious smoothie, and don’t forget to SHARE with your friends!
- Oatmeal water to deflate belly and lose weight
- 7 Drinks that boost metabolism and help burn belly fat fast
- 7 Day Oatmeal Diet Plan To Lose up 10 Pounds In A Week
- 5 amazing health benefits of eating ice cream you may not know about