Unfortunately, satisfying the tastes of the whole family is never easy, and as a result, mealtimes turn into a real nightmare with no way out. However, if you find the right recipe, there is no doubt that this problem can be solved because you will be able to get both adults and children to agree without having to worry anymore.
But, rightly so, you are wondering if such a recipe exists. Fortunately, the answer is yes, because all you have to do is make a good baked omelet that everyone will really like. In fact, it is a very simple dish that will satisfy even the most demanding palates thanks to its delicacy. Moreover, it has a lightness that we could almost define as unique and that allows you to enjoy a tasty dish even on a diet, of course always within reasonable limits.
Another advantage not to be overlooked is the preparation itself, which is so simple and quick that you can have lunch or dinner on the table in no time at all. It’s an omelette that you have to try, and believe me, the first time you taste it, you’ll love it and you won’t be able to live without it, because it’s so delicious.
Baked omelette recipe, rich in vegetables and without oil
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Calories: 120 per slice
350-400 g of diced vegetables (red pepper, onion, tomato, green onion and 1 grated potato)
150 g of flour
100ml of milk
50-80 g of grated cheese
3 g of sodium bicarbonate
1.5 g of salt
Just enough flaked parsley
Just enough black pepper
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, add the milk, salt and baking soda, and mix well with a hand whisk.
- Now add the flour and mix thoroughly until you get a mixture with a completely smooth consistency.
- Once this is done, put the vegetables in a separate bowl, pour over the mixture with the eggs and mix with a hand whisk.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 × 9 cm square dish lined with greaseproof paper, level it out, garnish with the cheese and the shrimp and season with pepper and parsley.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180°C for 25 minutes.
- When the omelette is ready, remove it from the pan, divide it into equal portions and serve.