Timeless, good and mouth-watering: she is always the apple pie, and the undisputed star of breakfasts, snacks or sweet moments. In fact, it is the classic dessert that never gets tired and would even be eaten every day.
Thanks to this recipe, you will get a dessert that is decidedly softer and moister than usual and will melt in your mouth at the first bite. Both adults and children will happily eat it, so much so that not a single crumb is ever left over each time. Moreover, if you particularly care about your figure and always try to keep gluttonous sins to a minimum, a slice of this cake if eaten especially in the morning will not affect your diet much.
But to prepare it, how long does it take? The process is quick and easy! Let’s see it together.
Apple pie recipe, when I prepare it this way it finishes in no time!
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 35 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Portions: 10 slices
Calories: 180 per slice
160 g flour
100 gr melted butter
35 gr stevia sweetener (or alternatively 75 gr regular sugar)
1 sachet baking powder
1 knob of butter for the baking dish
½ lemon juice
Just enough cinnamon powder
Just enough powdered sugar
- First, break the eggs in a bowl, beat them with an electric whisk, and as soon as they start to get frothy, without stopping, add the stevia sweetener (or sugar).
- Now add the flour and baking powder (both sifted) and mix with a hand whisk to make a smooth, homogeneous mixture, then incorporate the melted butter and stir again.
- Now peel the apples, clean them by removing the core, slice them with a mandoline, drizzle with lemon juice, incorporate them into the mixture with a spatula and flavor with cinnamon.
- Having done this, butter a 25-centimeter round mold, spread the dough on top and level it well.
- Finally bake in a preheated oven for 35 minutes at a temperature of 180°C, when finished dust the cake with powdered sugar and bring to the table.
To prepare the apple pie you can watch this video!