The apple fritters adapt to every palate because they are good and simple; if you don’t believe us, you just have to try them! They can be eaten for breakfast or as a snack. If you like, you can even serve them as a dessert and try to surprise your guests.
And who is on a diet? You can say goodbye to the thousands of sacrifices that keeping fit requires. In fact, their lightness is such that you will feel absolutely no guilt and will be able to enjoy the moment, something that rarely happens when you are on a diet.
You only need 5 minutes to prepare them, which is certainly a very reasonable amount of time and will make it easier for you when you’re in a hurry or don’t really want to prepare a dessert.
Apple fritters recipe , recommended for breakfast!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: About 15 pancakes
Calories: 50 per pancake
150 g of plain yogurt
140 g of flour
2 teaspoons of powdered sweetener (or alternatively 2 tablespoons of sugar of your choice)
½ teaspoon baking powder
1 pinch of salt
a drizzle of oil for the pan
- First peel the apple and grate it to the core, then put it aside for a moment as you will need it later.
- Crack the egg into a bowl, add the liquid sweetener (or sugar) and beat well with a hand whisk.
- Now add a pinch of salt, the apple and the yogurt, mix with a spatula to obtain a homogeneous and creamy mixture, sift and add the flour after mixing it with the baking powder, then mix, taking care not to form lumps.
- Finally, pour a drop of oil in a non-stick frying pan, heat it up, add 5 separate spoonfuls of dough at a time, shape them into the shape of a disc and fry them on both sides until golden brown.
- When ready, serve on the table and enjoy your apple fritters.
Keep reading: I put yogurt in, and the preparation is easier than you think – my family loves them! Only 90 Kcal!