Summer is only a few months away, and the countdown to reach all the goals you set at the beginning of the year has already begun. During these months, many people will be looking for miracle diets to help lose weight quickly.
You should know that miracle diet do not exist and that the way to lose weight is to acquire healthy lifestyle habits and practice sports. But to speed up weight loss a bit, at least initially you can follow the apple diet.
The apple diet is one of the most effective as you can lose up to 10 pounds in just 5 days. It is a fairly strict diet and you need to be aware that it cannot last longer than five days. Then you have to follow a diet that includes all the nutritious and healthy foods that are the basis of the Mediterranean diet.
This diet is based mainly on eating apples, a fruit that has a large proportion of water and very few calories and big source of fiber , so it is good for weight loss. Apple is a perfect fruit for purifying our body and helping us eliminate fat. In addition, because of its high fiber content, it is a food that gives us a feeling of fullness, helping us snack away from meals.
If you dare to try this weight loss diet you should know that you should combine it with light exercise. It is also important to drink plenty of water, at least 2 liters a day to be properly hydrated. Herbal teas, infusions and natural drinks can also help.
Detoxifying apple fruit that lowers cholesterol and blocks hunger
Below is a list of all the health benefits of adding apples to your diet:
- Detoxifying: the apple has a purifying effect, as well as a high diuretic power, which acts perfectly to detoxify our body.
- Lower cholesterol: Eating apple may reduce bad cholesterol in the blood and protect against coronary heart disease..
- Low calories: apple is one of the fruits that does not make you put on weight because of its low calorie content.
- Satiating effect: apples have a high fiber content (it would be good to eat them with the peel on), satisfying the desire to eat especially sweets.
Apple diet meal plan
- Breakfast: Apple and a white yogurt with a little cinnamon with a few handfuls of nuts
- Lunch: creamy vegetable soup and an apple
- Dinner: grilled turkey breast with salad and an apple
- Breakfast: Apple with a little cinnamon and a cup of milk with a few handfuls of nuts
- Lunch: risotto with half a green apple and a knob of butter and cheese
- Dinner: big green salad topped with lemon and a sliced apple + cottage cheese
- Breakfast: a piece of whole wheat bread, a slice of turkey and 1 apple
- Lunch: 1 green salad with vegetables and an apple
- Dinner: lentil soup and 1 apple
- Breakfast: whole wheat bread with scrambled eggs and 1 apple
- Lunch: steamed vegetable salad, 1 can of natural tuna and 1 apple
- Dinner: chicken breast with vegetable salad and 1 apple
- Breakfast: 1 apple, one slice of whole wheat bread with avocado and salmon
- Lunch: apple risotto, one slice of lean meat (100 grams)
- Dinner: big salad with grilled chicken breast and one apple
As a snack if you are hungry, you are allowed to eat a low-fat white yogurt. After following this diet plan, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle and to exercise frequently, otherwise you will regain all the pounds you have lost in a short time.
Keep reading: Boiled Egg Diet: You Can Lose 24 lbs In Just 14 Days
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.